Verkís has a long history in management and design of industrial projects for a wide spectrum of clients, among those some of the largest aluminium producers in the world, such as Alcoa, RioTinto Alcan and Rusal, and also companies with the pharmaceutical and food production industries.
Verkís offers expertise in industrial planning, functional requirements and design, engineering and logistics. Our services include all project phases, such as pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, front end and detailed engineering, contract and procurement management, construction management and production planning, operation, maintenance and reconstruction development.
Whether integrated in a client's project organization or as part of a turnkey assignment, Verkís is able to take responsibility for all parts of a project, and has successfully cooperated with international engineering companies and contractors in complex, challenging projects with tight time schedules.
Industrial control systems demands considerable knowledge of the various components used in such systems. Verkís has available experts with with in-depth knowledge on these issues and can provide services on design, installation, testing and maintenance of these systems.
Our industry division staff are specialized in electrical fault diagnostics for industrial companies and evaluation of power consumption for the purpose of power saving.
- Project Management
- Contracts and procurement management
- Construction management and inspections
- HSE management
- Environmental impact and assessment studies
- Environmental engineering
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Site investigation and geotechnical engineering services
- Area and land use planning and zoning
- Site development
- Infrastructure, roads, water, sewage, electricity / energy supply
- Concrete, steel, aluminium, and wood structures
- Harbours and quays
- Materials handling systems and silos
- Equipment and machinery
- HVAC and industrial ventilation
- Electrical engineering, including distribution, lighting, surveillance systems, building management systems and control systems
- Testing, start-up and verification of control systems
- Energy economy and optimation
- Caverns and tunnels
- Noise and vibrations
- Operation and maintenance